Privacy and Cookies Policy
Tickitto AI LTD
Privacy and Cookies Policy
Your privacy and trust are of great importance to us. To protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this service.
Your Personal Information
We may collect the following Data, including personal information from you:
- Profile Data: which may include: your name, email address, profile pictures, gender, date of birth, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational details and employment details. The profile data may be processed for the purpose of enabling a better Service. The legal basis for this processing is your explicit consent.
- Usage data: which may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use.
- Service Data: which may include your usage and interaction with the Service and Tickitto AI Ltd through correspondence. The Service data may be processed for the purposes of improving your experience with the Service, operating our website, maintaining back-ups of our databases, and communicating with you.
- Publication Data: which may include information that you post on your social media profiles and other 3rd party partner service providers. The publication data may be processed for the purposes of enabling a better experience and for administering our Services. The legal basis for this processing is your explicit consent.
- In addition to the specific purposes for which we may process your personal data set out in here, we may also process any of your personal data, where such processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
Using Your Personal Information
By using our Service, you agree that Tickitto AI Ltd. may collect, hold, process and store your personal information (outlined above) for the purpose of providing you with the Service and developing our business. This includes but is not limited to:
- Personalising your visits and the recommendations generated to improve the Service provided to you.
- Notifying you about any changes to the service and this policy.
- Communicating with you by means of chat messages or through email and personalising such activity.
- Informing you about the latest updates to the service, promotional offers and events that may be of interest to you. Enabling you to share events and this service with others.
Sharing Your Personal Information
As an event recommendation engine, we may also provide our partner ticket vendors with anonymous information about how users, collectively, use the Service. so that they can understand how often people use their services and what events are of interest.
We may also be required to share your personal information with an acquirer or potential acquirer of our business and in certain cases, it may be necessary to disclose your personal information by law.
Tickitto AI Ltd integrates with third party products and services such as Facebook to enable the service. We do not share your personal information with them except as is necessary in order to allow them to perform the features requiring the integration.
Request of Personal Information
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Tickitto AI Ltd (where such Data is held) on payment of a small fee, which is currently fixed at £10 and the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity. Please send your request to the following email address: email@example.com.
Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Tickitto AI Ltd to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
Please visit www.allaboutcookies.org if you wish to learn more about cookies and how to reject cookies using different types of browsers.
Changes to this Policy
You may contact Tickitto AI Ltd by email at firstname.lastname@example.org